Get inspired by these traditional, modern and eclectic spaces
Whether it gets used on a weekly basis or only on special occasions, a dining room can set the tone for a meal with loved ones. Although they differ in style and design, these dining rooms provide plenty of inspiration for homeowners.
1. A mix of modern art and traditional furniture gives the dining room of this Sunset Hill home a classic, yet updated look:
2. The harvest table in this Prairie Village townhome is given an elegant, fresh look with mismatched chairs and pops of color:
3. Clean lines, a crystal chandelier and touches of metallic: The inspiration for this Fairway home‘s dining room came from designer Jonathan Adler:
4. A Genna Grushovenko painting serves as the focal point in the dining room of this midcentury ranch in Meyers Circle:
5. The dining room of this Lake Lotawana home features shiplap-planked walls, a farm-style table and simple seating: