Five breathtaking backyard pools we’d love to jump into
Summer is the season of pools, and we can’t think of a place we’d rather be when the temperature rises than poolside.
The pools featured in these Kansas City homes are even more enticing, each with the ideal backdrop for a relaxing day or night by the water.
Here are five of our favorites:
1. Surrounded by an outdoor kitchen, fire pit and dining space, the pool in the backyard of this Brookside home is perfect for afternoon barbecues or late-night dinner parties:
2. Landscape architect Reed Dillon transformed a barren Lawrence backyard into this verdant oasis, complete with a spacious pergola and plenty of shade:
3. The infinity-edge pool of this midcentury Mission Hills home is what dreams are made of:
4. Prairie Village homeowner Maddie Montague created the perfect Moroccan-style space for lounging beside her pool:
5. This old Hyde Park home features a luxurious garden and pool, with a fire feature made out of the back of a tractor-trailer: